I am a third year Ph.D. student, under the supervision of Prof. Romain Couillet and Prof. Yacine Chitour, with the Signals and Statistics group of Laboratoire des signaux et systèmes, CentraleSupélec, University Paris-Saclay. Before that, I received my B.Sc degree in Optical & Electronic Information from Huazhong University of Science & Technology, China and my M.Sc. degree in Signal and Image Processing from CentraleSupélec/Paris-Sud University, France in 2016. My research interests are broadly in machine learning, random matrix theory and high dimensional statistics.
- Xiaoyi Mai will be presenting our paper on high dimensional logistic regression at ICASSP’19, 12-17 May, Brighton, UK.
- I will talk about “Dynamical aspects of Deep Learning” at the Séminaire d’Automatique du plateau de Saclay of iCODE, Paris, France, 2019. See slides here and paper here.
- I am visiting Gipsa lab at Grenoble, France for my third year, where I work as a part of the GSTATS Data Science Chair.
- Tutorial at EUSIPCO’18, September 2018. more details
- Two long talks at ICML’18, July 2018. more details