- Invited talk on “Recent Advances in Random Matrix Theory for Machine Learning and Neural Nets”, workshop of the Matrix series on “Random matrix theory faces information era”, Kraków, Poland, May, 2019.
- Invited talk on “Dynamical aspects of Deep Learning” (with Y. Chitour), Séminaire d’Automatique du plateau de Saclay of iCODE, Paris, France, 2019. See paper here.
- Invited talk on “Recent Advances in Random Matrix for Neural Networks”, workshop on deep learning theory, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 2018.
- Tutorial on “Random Matrix Advances in Machine Learning and Neural Nets” (with R. Couillet and X. Mai), The 26th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO’18), Roma, Italy, 2018. See for more details here.
I am a teaching assistant at CentraleSupélec, Signal and Statistics department, for the following courses:
- 2017- 2018: Lab work: Signals and systems 1, with Prof. Le Brusquet. 54 hours in total.
I’m reviewing for